To export your reporting click through the following links.
Once you have exported your report you’ll get a .csv that looks like this.
To help identify what the header terms mean please refer to the below reference.
- Email Address = The individual email address that has triggered either reading the email, clicking links, opting out or being blocked
- Tracking Type = EMAIL (clicked to open email), EMAIL_LINK (clicked the link in URL), OPT_OUT (clicked the unsub link), BLOCKED (mail refused by their server)
- Tracking Description = Description for why something’s been blocked etc.
- URL = The URL which was clicked in relation to EMAIL_LINK
- Unique Hits = How many times that link has been clicked in total by all subscribers
- Repeat Hits = Total number of times the link has been clicked once or more than once across all subscribers
- Tracking Count = Total number of times this specific subscriber has clicked this link
- Tracking Date = The datestamp of when this event was logged.